Powers Health and Wellness Nav Buttons

Nutrition

Today, I made my first Green Juice drink!  I had watched this movie, that was recommended to me from another student at my school at IIN.  The movie was called, "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead", by Joe Cross.  It really was a good movie and taught me a few things.  If you are struggling with your weight issues, you really need to watch this film.  You can download it on iTunes or find it on Netflix.

So, that inspired me to try Juicing.  I don't have a juicer at home, but do have a good quality Blender, so I put in Swiss Chard, Spinach, Kale, Coconut Water, some filtered water, and made juice!  I had to strain it, so it took a little longer to make then having a regular juicer, but still worked.  It wasn't half bad.

In the movie, Joe Cross drinks nothing but juice for 60 days, then goes across the nation, inspiring others to join him.  It was really moving!

Have you tried Juicing?  It is really good for your body!!

If your like me and have FM/CFS, it is excellent way to get a lot of nutrients that you need, quickly into your body, as it goes directly to your blood stream.

If your in pain, this is a quick way to help relieve it quickly and naturally.

No comments:

2CARAS Photography & Web Design

2CARAS Photography & Web Design
Susan Ortuno Inspired Web Designer/Developer and Photographer