Powers Health and Wellness Nav Buttons

Fibromyalgia


Do you know what might be the cause of
 your Fibromyalgia or other Auto-Immune Disorders?

Watch this informative video on Mercury Poisoning and how it can affect you and your Health!

Video Information: 
Part 1 of a 14 minute movie detailing how mercury vapor from dental amalgam fillings is the primary cause of chronic fatigue syndrome, myalgic encephalomyelitis, fibromyalgia and autoimmune diseases.

In Part 2 the health effects of occupational exposure to mercury vapor by dentists are also examined. 

By the naturopath, dentist and author of Chronic Fatigue, ME., and Fibromyalgia: The Natural Recovery Plan, Dr Alison Adams. 

Video Part 1





Video Part 2 


What are your views about these videos?


Do you have Mercury Fillings in your mouth or your children's mouth?


I am going to have my mercury fillings replaced and when I do, I will inform you if I see a big difference in my current health situation.  


Thank you for watching!  Lisa Powers



To set up Your FREE Consultation with Powers Health and Wellness, please fill out the Health History Form and click Send.

Once I receive the completed form I will contact you by phone or email, to set up our confidential health history consultation appointment.





No comments:

2CARAS Photography & Web Design

2CARAS Photography & Web Design
Susan Ortuno Inspired Web Designer/Developer and Photographer