Powers Health and Wellness Nav Buttons

Updates

My Fellow Bloggers!


Wow, I am finally able to get online today!  I moved to Oregon last week, and have not been able to get online much to update my blogs!  I am sorry to everyone for the late posts!  Here is the latest update!


The Primal Blueprint Challenge is over!! It went well, and I did lose about 10 lbs so far! I still try to stay on that way of eating as much as possible, it seems to suit me the best.  


The whole reason for this challenge is to learn about the different dietary theories that I am studying in my Health Coaching Education. It was fun just learning about it and then trying it out!  


This is the view from my window
at my New Home in Oregon!
So Beautiful!
I am no longer a California Girl!  I am now a country girl living in Oregon!  It is so cool here!  Lots of clean air, no smog, no traffic, the people are so friendly, and animals are every where; including the bugs!! 


I am excited about my new life and all the new challenges coming my way!  Keep following my blog, as I high light all the new changes coming my way!!


Thank you for your support,


Lisa Powers
Powers Health and Wellness

Amtrak to Oregon!

No comments:

2CARAS Photography & Web Design

2CARAS Photography & Web Design
Susan Ortuno Inspired Web Designer/Developer and Photographer