Powers Health and Wellness Nav Buttons

Blog Updates!


Hi, I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

As some of you may have noticed, I have not done a lot of posting on Facebook and my blog this week.  Part of the reason, was the holiday, but another part is I am working on a Big Project coming in December!!  I am not letting loose the project just yet, but let me tell you, it will help so many people!!  I am so excited!!

I am going to take a few weeks, to get this rolling...I will continue to post on the Fitness Blog, but I will not be on Facebook as much, or adding a lot of new posts to the blog, so I can use my time wisely, and get this project out to You!!  I will however, still send out my Newsletter starting on Monday.  Have you signed up yet?  Why not?  For every new person that signs up for my Empower You! Newsletter, you will receive a Free Shakeology E-Book!! The details will be email to you after you sign up!!  How Cool is that?

I am also studying for my first big exam due in December.  I am very nervous but excited!!  Most of you already know that I am enrolled at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, working on my Holistic Health Coach degree. I will be able to start officially seeing clients starting next year, the date will be announced..I hope you will be the first in line!!

I am currently offering a 30 minute Free Health History Session with me, just go to my Powers Health and Wellness website, and fill out the Free Health History Form, hit Submit.  I will contact you and set up our private 30 minute online appointment either through Skype or Phone.  This is a very valuable consultation!!


If you are curious about the school I am attending, I offer a Free Nutrition E-book on my website just for You!!  Go ahead and download it, and learn what I am studying about, and why I am so excited about this School and My new Career Path!!

I hope this day finds you well!

Lisa Powers

No comments:

2CARAS Photography & Web Design

2CARAS Photography & Web Design
Susan Ortuno Inspired Web Designer/Developer and Photographer