Powers Health and Wellness Nav Buttons

Primal Blueprint 21 Day Challenge

Happy Tuesday Bloggers!


Day one went great!  However, to be honest I only got one walk done instead of the two recommended.  I am having a bit of Carb/Sweet withdrawals, but I know that I can get past them.   I did have a problem sleeping last night.  


Day 2 Challenge Plan Steps:
  1. Primal Shopping Spree: Stock up on foods allowed on the Primal Blueprint shopping list.
  2. Exercise- Moderate Duration Aerobic Workout for 20-60 minutes
  3. Lifestyle - Calm, Relaxing Evening - 5-15 min walk after dark


I will keep all my Fan's updated for the next 21 Days!   


Thanks for following this post!

No comments:

2CARAS Photography & Web Design

2CARAS Photography & Web Design
Susan Ortuno Inspired Web Designer/Developer and Photographer