Powers Health and Wellness Nav Buttons

Primal Blueprint 21 Day Challenge

Good Monday morning Bloggers!


I hope everyone had a great weekend, and also practiced Earth Day on Sunday!


Today I am starting on Mark Sisson's Primal Blueprint Lifestyle plan! Being a IIN student, this is one of many dietary theory's we have to study, so I decided to jump in and do the 21 day challenge!  I wanted to check out this new lifestyle plan, and experience it for myself, so I can then see if it works, so that I can recommend it for my clients.  


Monday, April 23rd, 2012.  Today is my first day! 

Day One:  Starting weight 197lbs


Day 1 Challenge Plan Steps:



  1. Kitchen Purge: Eliminate SAD Foods from your house.
  2. Restock Preparation Foods: Stock up on foods allowed on the Primal Blueprint shopping list
  3. Exercise: Increase daily movement - 2 basic moves today are take a morning walk, and then an evening stroll after dinner


I will keep all my Fan's updated for the next 21 Days!  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa!

I too am an INN student and own the Eat Food, Be Healthy page. I love your blog and what you are doing. I wish you luck in your new found diet and can't wait to see how it works out for you!

Tiffany

Lisa Powers - Administrator said...

Hi Yummy Healthy Stuff Girl! Thank you so much for the kinds words and for following my blog and passing it on to others! I will update the blog daily so you can follow along.

Thank you! Lisa Powers

2CARAS Photography & Web Design

2CARAS Photography & Web Design
Susan Ortuno Inspired Web Designer/Developer and Photographer