Powers Health and Wellness Nav Buttons

Primal Blueprint 21 Day Challenge


Happy Wednesday Bloggers!


Day two!  I did a lot of walking over 2 miles yesterday! However, when I got home, I was so tired and bit sore!


Day 3 Challenge Plan Steps


  1. Diet-Boycott Industrialized Food - no eating out at fast food joints or restaurants, pre-packaged or processed food for full 21 days!
  2. Exercise - Full-Length PEM Workout which includes; five minute warm-up of easy cardiovascular exercise, two sets of maximum repetitions of push-ups, squats, pull-ups and abdominal planks
  3. Lifestyle - Play! - Have Fun today!


I will keep all my Fan's updated for the next 21 Days!


My Primal Blueprint Breakfast for Wednesday
Organic Sliced Strawberries & Blueberries in coconut milk with chia seeds and unsweetened organic coconut flakes.
  On the side; rolled up organic turkey slices with organic red lettuce.  




  

No comments:

2CARAS Photography & Web Design

2CARAS Photography & Web Design
Susan Ortuno Inspired Web Designer/Developer and Photographer