Powers Health and Wellness Nav Buttons

Primal Blueprint 21 Day Challenge


It's Thursday Folks!


Day Three done! I had a wonderful walk today, but it rained on me during the walk. Luckily it was only for a few minutes then the sun appeared through the clouds. (see photo below)


I have not eaten any food outside of my home for 3 days!  Ya! Love it!


I followed the PEM exercise yesterday and arms are bit sore from the push-ups.  I was unable to do pull-ups because I do not have a pull up bar at home. 
Tomorrow I will have to go to the nearby park and use the kids playground.


I was unable to play outside, due to the rainy day! 


Out for my daily walk
Sun Appearing between clouds right after it rained in Anaheim, Ca


Day 4 Challenge Plan Steps:


  1. Diet - Honor Hunger - Instead of eating in a regimented pattern, allow hunger sensations to guide your eating habits today.  See how long you can last in the morning until you detect actual hunger sensations kicking in or until energy levels dwindle. Then enjoy a Primal Meal eating enough to be satisfied but not full.
  2. Exercise-Aerobic Adventure - Try something new, and step out of your comfort zone today.
  3. Lifestyle - Stand-up work Station - Try to stand up for as long as comfortable possible before returning to a seated position.  Remove your shoes while you stand to get a barefoot experience.
Are you following my Primal Blueprint Challenge to myself?  I hope so, please leave your comments or questions.  I love to hear from my fans! 

Lisa

My Primal Blueprint Lunch for Thursday!
Sliced organic turkey (2 slices), organic bacon, cucumbers and sliced organic apples
  I followed my hunger and did not eat any breakfast!
 I did finally eat around 12pm for lunch, however I didn't finish the whole meal.



No comments:

2CARAS Photography & Web Design

2CARAS Photography & Web Design
Susan Ortuno Inspired Web Designer/Developer and Photographer