Powers Health and Wellness Nav Buttons

Primal Blueprint 21 Day Challenge



We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
Aristotle



Day 14, 15, 16 & 17 Completed!  


Wow, This week was incredibly busy and I fell behind on my posts.  But I have stuck to the Challenge, so no worries folks!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Happy Mother's Day!  I took Sunday off from my workouts to rest for Mom's day.  


I have changed my whole diet and meals to the Primal Blueprint Lifestyle and I am really loving it!  I find I am not eating as much, but still feel satisfied.  


I get up every morning and do my PEM workouts and my morning walk.  If it is not too hot in the evening, I have been doing my evening walk as well.


Working Out at the Lake by my House!
I am changing my lifestyle too!! I have reconnected with a family member that we were on bad terms with for a while.  And Great News! I am moving out of state and will be living on an organic farm in a cabin.  Talk about going Primal!!


I can't believe only have 4 days left to the Challenge.  If you have been following the posts, or trying out the Primal Blueprint Lifestyle, with me, I would love to read your comments.  



Day 18 Challenges


Diet - Kitchen/Pantry Purge #2 - Take a final sweep of your kitchen and get rid of any non-Primal offenders.


Exercise - Moderate Duration Aerobic Workout - exercise 20-60 minutes on the PEM workout.


Lifestyle - Use Your Brain - Today you will take the initial steps to pursue a creative intellectual challenge that provides a refreshing break and balance to the responsibilities of a hectic daily life.  Try something new like a muscial instrument, dancing, home improvement, gardening.  Whatever sounds interesting to you.


Going Primal all the way!
My Farmer's Market finds this week.
Extra large organic Maui onion, and Purple Carrots!








No comments:

2CARAS Photography & Web Design

2CARAS Photography & Web Design
Susan Ortuno Inspired Web Designer/Developer and Photographer