Powers Health and Wellness Nav Buttons

Primal Blueprint 21 Day Challenge

Happy Friday Bloggers!


"Focus where you want to go today and then set everything to go there.
 The 1st hour of the entire day counts!"





Day Four Completed! 

I had to get out of my comfort zone today, so I borrowed my friends "Stepping" boards for exercise for 20 minutes. I hadn't done it in years. Ouch! 

I have not eaten any food outside of my home for 4 days! Craving those Potato chips, but haven't given in yet. And to "Honor Your Hunger" I only got to 12pm before I was starving! I guess that wasn't really that long?

For fun today, I played with my roommates dog, and ran around the house chasing him, then running up and down the stairs, dog loved it, and so did I, as I was falling on the ground exhausted!


Doing my Stepping Exercise today!



Day 5 Challenge Plan Steps:

  1. Diet-Modern Foraging - Dine out for a meal or two and see how well you can stay Primal-aligned.  Sharpen your assertiveness skills if you have to negotiate with the restaurant to alter their menu.
  2. Exercise - Abbrevated PEM Workout - Do 1-2 Reps for each of the four PEMs.  After five minute warm up of easy cardio, go until muscles fail on each exercise.  
  3. Lifestyle - Active Couch Potato Rebellion - Don't go longer then 30 minutes today without taking a movement break of 2-5 minutes.  


Are you following my Primal Blueprint Challenge?  I hope so, please leave your comments or questions.  I love to hear from my fans! 

Lisa


No comments:

2CARAS Photography & Web Design

2CARAS Photography & Web Design
Susan Ortuno Inspired Web Designer/Developer and Photographer