Powers Health and Wellness Nav Buttons

Primal Blueprint 21 Day Challenge

Happy Saturday Bloggers!


"A healthy attitude is contagious but don't wait to catch it from others. Be a carrier." - Tom Stoppard



Day Five Completed!


Hi everyone, I hope you had a wonderful Saturday!  



Today, I attended a USANA Healthy Summit Conference in Hollywood, California; where I got to see Dr. Oz on stage live among other wonderful and inspiring speakers in the health industry! 
It was very exciting!! 
Dr.Oz on stage at USANA Healthy Living Summit 2012






As that being said, I was not able to follow all the steps required today for the Primal Blueprint 21 Day Challenge. However, instead of eating out and risk falling off the challenge, I brought my own lunch, which followed the Primal Blueprint meal plan.  And on our lunch break which was 1 1/2 hrs long, I walked all around the hotel, went up and downstairs, then found a quiet place to eat my lunch.


I have been off of all sugars and carbohydrates now for five days, as recommended on the Primal Blueprint meal plan. I have experienced some slight headaches and bit of cravings (I did not give into them) which is normal, as your body heals itself, but it is getting better everyday! My energy level is up!




Primal Blueprint free-range two egg omelet
 with organic mushrooms, red onions, spinach and pastured -raised beef sausage.
On the side, slices of organic cucumber and one strawberry.


Day 6 Challenge Plan Steps:



Diet - After your dinner meal, take an evening stroll for 10 to 15 minutes.  A leisurely evening walk promotes efficient digestion, helps relax the mind and body after a busy day, and facilitates an easy transition to a good night's sleep.
Exercise - Do an extended workout of aerobic activity for at least an hour or longer, if you have the fitness base.  
Lifestyle - Listening Challenge - Challenge yourself to be a good listener this evening. Focus on gathering information and insights that may help you become an effective guide and mentor for those who may someday aspire others to do their own 21 day Transformation.


The Hollywood Sign from Hollywood, CA April 2012










No comments:

2CARAS Photography & Web Design

2CARAS Photography & Web Design
Susan Ortuno Inspired Web Designer/Developer and Photographer